Why is my password and email incorrect for sending codes?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My password and email is incorrect for sending codes.

My email address is incorrect for sending codes. Originally, i signed up on line which gave me a live.com address. On my phone that is the address they are recognizing. But i changed it on the computer and it is my regular email, which i must have misspelled because that one isn't correct either!
I can't download any aps.
I uninstalled google, because my 9 month old very expensive Nokia Lumina is already doing wierd things. I was looking for something to read my Bible ap, thinking there might be something like that. I turned on narrator and then my phone was very difficult to use and it was very unresponsive to touch. so i went to the place where i bought it and they managed to trick my phone into letting them turn off narrator. I will never do that again. NOw it's shimmies and hops around all over the place. I made sure it's nowhere near some other device but I'm always having to screw around with it!

Robbed Time

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: My password and email is incorrect for sending codes.

Have you tried updating it? That's what I did with mine and it made no difference. Oh, and don't even begin to mess with the settings. They just laughed at me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre