How do I resolve error code 80070490 on the Nokia Lumia 710?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

How to resolve error code 80070490 in nokia lumia 710

While updating apps, I'm getting error code 80070490 in nokia lumia 710.How to resolve it.Please help

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Did you already try below actions.

•Go to the phone and tap settings > time + date > set the time, date and time zone manually. Once this is done, go back to settings > emails + accounts > tap and hold the Microsoft account > select the sync option.
•If above fails are you prompted for a password? Is so enter the password.
• If this fails sign in with the Microsoft account at /login.live.com/login with the account you are using on the phone. Go to security info and look for the option related to two step verification. If this is currently ON, you will have the option to create an app password. Please create one and then enter this in the password field on the phone.
•If all above fails I am afraid the only other option is to reset the phone and try adding this account at initial set up. If this fails, try adding a different Microsoft account to the phone. This test will tell us if your issue is with the phone or your account.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Roberto,

Those are pretty detailed instructions posted above you. Are you saying you did all of that and nothing worked? Including a hard reset and using a new Microsoft Account during setup?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb