Why is my Lumia 1520 no longer responding?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 1520 will not respond

Hi! I damaged my phone recently. It was cracked and the power button stopped working. Recently, the capacitive touch buttons stopped working too. Is there a known error with those that can be fixed? It hasn't gotten damaged worse since it was cracked. Any suggestions?

Donny James

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lumia 1520 will not respond

When You ask questions like this you need to be detailed as to what was damaged on the phone. I'm gonna guess it was the screen. Once it's cracked you will need to replace the touch screen digitizer assembly ($170 - $200+ for the parts) either yourself or have a professional fix it. If anything stops working and a soft reset (Hold down the power button and volume down button for 10 secs) doesn't fix it you will most likely have replace the part. For the power button, you will probably need to replace the "Power Volume Camera Buttons Flex Cable". So since the button aren't working you wont be able to perform any type of reset. You will need to replace the screen and the buttons flex cable either yourself or by a professional. These parts can be found on EBay and there are YouTube videos on how to fix your phone.

Nokia Lumia 1520 Screen Replacement - YouTube

lumia 1520 touch screen digitizer | eBay

lumia 1520 Power Volume Camera Buttons Flex Cable | eBay

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)