Photo contest

Hotvak123

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I installed tapatalk but after opening the photo contest forum page I am unable to find the contest thread and upload the photo
on your phone:
you need to be in the thread , and reply to it, and then use the attachment , it will bring you to your photos
on your computer:
in the thread use the quick reply, and use the Icons bar , look for, and use " insert image"
this will give you a insert image converter page, now select "from computer" hit "select file" this will bring you to your photos, select the photo and it will convert it to this forum, then when it's converted it , select upload files, and your done, this will put a code on your quick reply page.
finish your comments hit replay.

Attachments

• WP_20140921_00_00_36_4BHDR.jpg
    WP_20140921_00_00_36_4BHDR.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6

shoepike

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm having a lot of trouble with posting a photo to the photo contest as well. I am using windows 8.1, explore 11 and have tried posting a photo using:

Quick reply, I'm able to select the file on my computer but nothing happens after that.
Go advanced, I can select the file and hit upload and after a while I get an error message.
A link from my skydrive, can't do this because I don't have enough posts.

Not sure what the issue is. After a couple days of trying I was able to post a picture for the Autumn photo contest, but with similar trouble. Any help would be appreciated.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
If you want to upload a photo you cannot use the Windows Central app on WP to do it. You can use TapaTalk though.

As RumouredNow has stated you should keep your photos around 2MB.

Be sure to read the first post on the thread as many people have a tendency to post incorrectly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12