On my Windows phone Lumia 730, why is it resuming every time while pressing the unlock button?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

my windows phone lumia 730 is resuming every time while pressing the unlock button

for unlocking every time it is saying resuming ,pls help me with this

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: my windows phone lumia 730 is resuming every time while pressing the unlock button

Do you see this because you did not close the app? Or is it always resuming whether you go to home screen or gallery?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: my windows phone lumia 730 is resuming every time while pressing the unlock button

for unlocking every time it is saying resuming ,pls help me with this

Have u used the live lock screen or tetra lock screen app?

Uninstall any "Live" lock screen apps or any apps that make updated changes to your lock screen after a refresh period. Reboot your phone after the uninstall(s).

If the issue keeps happening try removing the Cortana tile from your Start screen.

Check the 730 forum here for more help and advice from 730 users: Nokia Lumia 730 & 735 - Windows Central Forums

Consider joining the forum so you can post more if the problem doesn't clear up and keep your issue all in one thread. It's a great forum for talking about anything Windows.

RAVI SAGAR

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site

yes Before i used tetra lock screen app but i have uninstalled it now....but still it is showing resuming only

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes