How to post image to WPCentral forum?

Rugmangathan

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I have posted a image in Last week Photo Contest and it looks like an Attachment not as the other images.. Can anyone tell us how to make a post with image visible to all wihin post...

Rugmangathan

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
im using the one you said Screen Shot 2014-11-24 at 5.10.03 pm.png icon

i think larger images are shown as Attachment. Thanks

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

kdk24z

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I realize this is an old thread, but I don't seem to be able to insert an image with the "insert image" icon. A window pops up with the "from computer" and "from url" tabs, but when I try to upload an image from my computer I can browse to the image, but then there is no button allowing me to click okay, go, or whatever.

I've tried on both Firefox and Internet Explorer. Oh, and I'm on the website on my laptop. Am I just being dumb, or is there something else going on. :confused:

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if you are somehow stuck on the basic uploader?

When I hit the picture button, select "From Computer" then "select files", once I select an image I get this screen...

Untitled.png

... and an button to "Upload File(s)".

However, if I hit "Basic Uploader" and select files, I get this screen which has no button to upload the files...

Untitled2.png

Although the text "Upload File(s)" kind of highlights when you hover over it, it does nothing if you click on it.

Are you getting the second screenshot after selecting files or the first?
Are you on the latest version of Firefox and IE?

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, uploading pics via PC is an uphill battle. Your best bet is to use your phone. If you're using a WP, try the app called mTalk. If you're using an Android phone, you can use the official app.

kdk24z

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Well, I'm still having the issue of NOT seeing an "upload" button, but it seems I did get the image to post. I get the upload window in image #2 from sinime's posting above. I clicked on the words "Upload file(s)" and it attached the image, so I guess I'm good to go. Thanks, everyone for the assist. :smile:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi ! Click on From Computer. Then Click Browse. Then click Upload Files(s:wink: You are very welcome! Glad you got it figured out!
That's me just waking up from a nap ! LOL

Attachments

• Capture14.jpg
    Capture14.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 12

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750