[L630] Not connecting to my pc?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have lumia 630. when i connect my phone to my pc , there's no response. when i connect the usb my phone does start recharging but there's no response. my pc tells me to connect my phone inspite bieng already connected. what should i do?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
What OS do you have? That would make life a lot easier to help you.

Probably the first thing to do however would be to simply remove the driver and anything in the Programs area with Nokia in the. Restart the computer and plug your phone in unlocked. Be sure to let it install the drivers before doing anything.

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
If you plug a windows phone in a windows pc it'll start charging, to be able to access your phone data you need to unlock the phone (ie show live titles). I think its the same for mac.

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I have lumia 630. when i connect my phone to my pc , there's no response. when i connect the usb my phone does start recharging but there's no response. my pc tells me to connect my phone inspite bieng already connected. what should i do?

Either your cable is broke or your phone usb port is broken. I hope the 630 isn't plaig'd by the same issues the 1020 have. The port on the 1020 is made to break. You will loose PC connectivity, but always be able to charge the phone. That's a curse 1020 owners will have to face, sooner or later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99