I've been having issues transferring files from my Mac to my HTC One. I've been with android for a while and it is incredibly simple to drag and drop files into folders. Android even has extensive syncing support with tons of 3rd party software. All WP has is one piece of software(on Mac) that is incredibly limited and that constantly buggs out on me.

In anticipation of getting a brand new phone with a gorgeous screen, I had been ripping more and more of my already big collection into .Flac and .MKV files. I had found multiple apps with can play these formats so I didn't think this would a problem. I later learnt(now committing to two years), that I cannot even move these formats on to my device. WHAT GIVES!?!

Please tell me that I'm missing something! How do I copy over these formats onto my device?

- I should be able to sync whatever I want! Whether it be .flac, corrupted files, or a made up format with a ridiculously long Arabic extension.
    11-25-2014 05:54 AM
    You could always upload everything to OneDrive and download it from there...
    why cant you just drag and drop? I never owned a mac, but on windows I just D&D the files I wanna transfer, recently I started to use the application of "Easy Transfer", it let you transfer the files via Wi-Fi and is very easy to use (have only 1 button, so...)

can you explain us what difficulties did you encounter?

oh, and for watching MKV files ill recommend Moli Player.
    11-25-2014 06:03 AM
    And for MoliPlayer you need to put your mkv files in camera roll.
    11-25-2014 06:07 AM
    And for MoliPlayer you need to put your mkv files in camera roll.
    Since when? Moliplayer pro will play an mkv from any folder on the phone or SD card.
    Neyney10, aximtreo and RumoredNow like this.
    11-25-2014 06:13 AM
    I have no problems with D&D on my Dell Laptop and my 1520. I just open two file explorer windows at once and drag from one window to the other. Piece of Cake.
    11-25-2014 08:03 AM
    I have no problems with D&D on my Dell Laptop and my 1520. I just open two file explorer windows at once and drag from one window to the other. Piece of Cake.
    The OP is using a MAC, not a PC...
    11-25-2014 12:20 PM
    Since when? Moliplayer pro will play an mkv from any folder on the phone or SD card.
    Did you watch the FAQ video? My 930 has no SD card so I need to place audio and video in the camera roll for moliplayer to work.
    11-30-2014 10:49 PM
    You could always upload everything to OneDrive and download it from there...
    11-30-2014 10:51 PM