its a problem.
    11-25-2014 07:22 AM
    I take a microfiber cloth, run it under the sink until it's wet, then wring it as dry as I can. That is how I clean my phone body, laptop, or nearly any electronic device.
    11-25-2014 08:54 AM
    Microfiber... I usually just breath on the glass LOL. That bit of moisture is often just enough.

For regular maintenance cleanings I wring out an alcohol prep pad and wipe down the screen and camera lens then dry with a microfiber cloth quickly so no streaks are left.
    11-25-2014 10:58 AM
    I use baby wipes then run a kitchen towel over it.... It leaves a streak free phone and smells fresh too lol but its perfect...if you use a cloth over time it will start leaving streaks but no problems with kitchen towels
    11-25-2014 04:39 PM
    Microfiber... I usually just breath on the glass LOL. That bit of moisture is often just enough.

For regular maintenance cleanings I wring out an alcohol prep pad and wipe down the screen and camera lens then dry with a microfiber cloth quickly so no streaks are left.
    The breathing on the glass thing is frowned upon by certain authorities because apparently one's breath contains grease and various other nastinesses that are bad for the glass and its coating. Huh....Isn't it just annoying when people say things like that, even if they're true. Let's both of us continue to breathe on our lenses just as much as we want to. I'm going to breathe on mine now.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    RumoredNow likes this.
    11-25-2014 06:34 PM
    The breathing on the glass thing is frowned upon by certain authorities because apparently one's breath contains grease and various other nastinesses that are bad for the glass and its coating. Huh....Isn't it just annoying when people say things like that, even if they're true. Let's both of us continue to breathe on our lenses just as much as we want to. I'm going to breathe on mine now.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    LOL... That made my day.

I'm gonna breath on my glass now, just because... It's so darn convenient and always available. CHEERS.
    belodion likes this.
    11-25-2014 07:49 PM
    I use muc off screen and device cleaner. Get a microfiber cloth and spray bottle and its antibacterial cleaner also
    11-25-2014 08:11 PM