Navigation buttons not turning off,light not dimming
    11-28-2014 02:00 AM
    Which update? App? OS?
    Anyway, it's likely Device Hub that caused your woes. There are other threads regarding this - for example: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...o-weather.html
    11-28-2014 03:24 AM
    Hi,
    I have exactly the same Problems with WP 8.1, Lumia 1520.
    Previously I had the battery saver always on and everything worked fine. After the last battery saver update the soft-buttons remained dark even after disabling the batter saver. After some trial & error I made a hard reset with the Nokia Recovery Tool. With the untouched reinstall the battery saver worked fine. Then I installed the Update NOT while in Saving Mode but in normal mode with the result that the soft-buttons are still illuminated and won't dim out. Also the display brightness remains as bright as in normal mode. Finally it seems that battery saver isn't working on 1520 after the update. Can anyone confirm that?

Edit: I read some other threads with the same problem. Can I prevent the Phone to update the battery saver after a hard reset? A previous backup would install it automatically, right?
    11-28-2014 07:09 AM
    Navigation buttons not turning off,light not dimming
    Hi,
    I have exactly the same Problems with WP 8.1, Lumia 1520.
    Previously I had the battery saver always on and everything worked fine. After the last battery saver update the soft-buttons remained dark even after disabling the batter saver. After some trial & error I made a hard reset with the Nokia Recovery Tool. With the untouched reinstall the battery saver worked fine. Then I installed the Update NOT while in Saving Mode but in normal mode with the result that the soft-buttons are still illuminated and won't dim out. Also the display brightness remains as bright as in normal mode. Finally it seems that battery saver isn't working on 1520 after the update. Can anyone confirm that?

Edit: I read some other threads with the same problem. Can I prevent the Phone to update the battery saver after a hard reset? A previous backup would install it automatically, right?
    Exacly... My Lumia 930 is not dimming the screen nor turning off soft buttons when in battery saver. The only thing that changes when in battery saver mode is the battery icon near the clock and the autosync (mail, etc) is disabled.
    11-28-2014 07:30 AM
    Same here lumia 920 :/
    11-28-2014 08:57 PM