Hey guys,

I got my NL930 on Tuesday and it is a pretty amazing device :)
    I've had a Dell Venue Pro, Samsung Ativ S [and for a short time an IPhone 6 which I didn't want to keep] before.

Anyway, at my previous phones I've always taken the default M$ camera app and could select the resolution size when taking pictures (always took the maximum ofc).
    With this one it 'only' does 5MP pictures but I like the interface of it +that always focusing feature if you move it around.

I've noticed there is a Lumia camera app and a Nokia camera app. The last one does 5MP + 16MP (raw). <-- I've looked through a thread about this topic already

So which one shall I take for
    *snapshots
    *no snapshots
    *zoomed in pictures without loosing quality

And is the Lumia camera app the outdated version of the Nokia camera app? They look pretty similar but the first one got less options.

Greetings Max
    11-29-2014 04:30 AM
    Lumia camera is the updated version of nokia camera. I personally use lumia camera (actually lumia camera classic) as default.

Raw image can capture flawless details, but on your phone you'll only see 5mp preview (in pictures hub).
    11-29-2014 04:39 AM
    You only see a 5mp image as that's the one it saves for sharing etc. It also saves a full resolution image for reframing, editing purposes which is kind of hidden unless plugging into a pc or using the FILES app or something similar
    11-29-2014 04:58 AM