Are you having autocorrect issues?

matt john2

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I went back again to developer version of the OS since the latest update and notice a lot of issues but mostly with the autocorrect and the swipe typing, the autocorrect sometimes doubles up the letter it suggests like " hhey ". As for the swipe typing, sometimes when I'm swiping to type on my L1020 it acts like it has sensitivity issue and types different words and letters, for example " Chiu lush GB guy y saw JV Ch da FX"(I just randomly type these letters to visualized what I'm saying I apologize if it means something else that are inappropriate in your language)

matt john2

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
That's strange. I've been using developer preview since April 2014, and I've never had issues with the autocorrect on my 920.

Well you're lucky you've never had a problem, I was also using the developer preview since the wp8.1 all I got was tons of issues( battery life, screen problem, Wi-Fi connecting problem, my phone turns off frequently without notice, etc.) so I don't have choice but to go back to the original version, I did so many times when there is a new feature update, so I got used to the issues. I enrolled again in the dev preview when the latest update came out and this time I have different issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes