Why is Whatsapp taking an unjust amount of storage space?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Whatsapp taking an unjust amount if storage space.

I have a Nokia lumia 520 with whatsapp and has taken up allot of internal space. I've deleted all media files and some files are hidden like when i receive a audio file i can't find it anywhere on the phone itself rather ONLY on whatsapp from where i can delete it but i feel that its still in my phone because it does't make a difference as my internal memory is still low.

BUT what i believe the problem to be is messages as i am in multiple group chats and i clear the chat history every time but again it doesn't make a difference. I think it might have hidden files coz i've tried conntecting it to my computer to find such folders but could not do so.

Can you help me how can i delete all hidden contents and messages from whatsapp in relation to a windows phone (Lumia 520) ???

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Whatsapp taking an unjust amount if storage space.

Use Storage Sense to see what is using the space. You could get a small SD card and move the app to it if it keeps eating space. I suspect an uninstall/reinstall would purge the space too.

thyshall

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Whatsapp taking an unjust amount if storage space.

Ahh storage sense it is a handy tool and has helped from what wt i see its the videos taking up about 600mb i tap on it and it only shows one video and thats the only vid i can delete

any ways to view all of them ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss