Is there a Starbucks App For WP 8 (For Canada Use)?

chobo2

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Starbucks App For WP 8 (For Canada Use)

Hi

I have lumia 1020 and looking for a WP 8 app for Starbucks that will work for Canada, there seems to be no official app but some 3rd party apps yet I don't know which one to use or which works in Canada.

I see

SBUX Card
MyBucks

I am not sure also if I have to buy a gc and hook it up or what to get their loyalty program working, on there site it says you can just download their app and bypass gc stuff, not sure if that can be done on WP through these apps.

Recommendations?

grapemanca

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: Starbucks App For WP 8 (For Canada Use)

I'm using Buckstar (Beta) successfully in Canada. Pretty decent app so far.

By the way, I wrote to Starbucks yesterday about a Windows Phone app, and they said they weren't interested in developing one at this time:

Dear --------,

Thank you for contacting Starbucks.

I'm very sorry, we have continued to look at the Windows platform and listen to our customer’s needs. As we grow and evolve our mobile applications, we seek to develop on the platforms where we see the greatest opportunity. At this time we will not support the Windows platform but will continue to evaluate it as the landscape evolves.

Your feedback regarding this decision is much appreciated. Rest assured, your questions and concerns have been documented and passed along to the appropriate teams.
If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Sincerely,

------------
customer service

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs