[Help] Wireless not connecting to any other wifi network?

Darkyness

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
It Made me in panic,cause i DON'T know WHAT i did to my computer ....(sorta FOR my English,i'm italian D:)
Anyway hi,i was trying to make an hotspot in my portable pc with Windows 7 professional on,AND a wireless internet connection connected and working,i downloaded and launched as ad min a program that Made net (hotspot connection mode=allow or something LIKE this) and program launched a mac adress changer called "macshift "
While i Made this connection my Wi-Fi net disconnected and I cant connect that anymore ,it Says :
"Impossible to connect to The net Vodafone..."
I tried with an iPhone hotspot and it was The same,
I opened connection center and i opened "wireless connection settings" or something LIKE and there's that connection Wi-Fi with wireless card (that i cant update cause i have last driver installed (realtek)) And The words "Authenticating..." For dome minute s,i tryied to open Problem-Solver tool and it says WHAT u can see in The image below,
Hope u Will understand me,i hope to solve it too....
Thanks
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417466764.612258.jpg

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so unfortunately, I cannot read the Italian screenshot. But it sounds to me like this is the scenario: your PC worked fine, connecting to wifi. Then you installed and implemented a program to spoof your MAC address. After that, your PC won't bind to any wifi network. So, I think it is safe to say that the MAC spoofing software is your problem. Either uninstall it, or examine the configuration options of this MAC spoofing software to see if you have some setting incorrect, or if it requires special settings to work correctly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium