Microsoft has:
    Health
    Vault
    Band

Information should sync between the three account. Or consolidate vault with health.

Any plans to do either?
    12-02-2014 02:06 AM
    The band since day one has been syncing with Microsoft Health.

You can check averages and statistics in on the web by going to: https: //dashboard . microsofthealth . com
    You can also link Microsoft to your Health Vault by going to www . healthvault . com > Apps & Devices (after logging in) and finding Microsoft Health app.

In Health Vault sleep will be accessible under Measurements > Sleep Session, and steps will be accessible under Measurements > Exercise along with other work out data.

From my experience Health Vault didn't bring the history, but started updating going forward from the date that I linked Microsoft Health to Health Vault.

Microsoft Health also provides a much more beautiful interface to analyze data than Health Vault right now.
    Microsoft Health shows charts by Day, Week or Month and gives gives you the ability to click on <3 to check heart rate. Healthvault makes it look like a spread sheet for these stats (might have an update coming in the future.)

​I had to break the links (says my account is not allowed to post links) 4 posts out of 10. -.-
    04-15-2015 10:41 AM