What is a good reliable 3rd party repair service for the Nokia Lumia 925 ?

ACtrip

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Reliable 3rd party repair service: Nokia Lumia 925

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone new of any reliable 3rd party repair shops they might know about. My Nokia Lumia 925 works in every way except getting a signal, I'll do a search for a network and it will see it but it never connects.

If you know a place in or around Chicago would be better since I don't want to send it out and get asked for an unreasonable amount for repair.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Reliable 3rd party repair service: Nokia Lumia 925

I am sure you might have tried performing hard and soft resets before posting here? And is your 925 T-Mobile or AT&T branded?

ACtrip

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
It isn't a software issue, I've had nothing but hardware problems with the 925 since buying it over a year ago which is why I now have an iPhone 6.

Its out of warranty and that's why I'm looking for a 3rd party, I just want to get it repaired as it would be a nice phone to use when I go on camping trips and not worry about losing my iPhone 6.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Well in that case I would try a complete firmware flash. It could be a bad network driver (part of firmware) due to an incomplete update. If I were you I would try flashing the phone once before looking out for a repair option

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12