About a month ago, i did an update on my phone. After the last update it will not let me send or recieve picture messages. Ive pretty much tried to do everything possible to get it back, but nothing is working. I dont want to do a master reset because i dont want to loose everything in my phone. Could some please help me, i would really appreciate it soooo much. Thankyou
    12-03-2014 03:04 AM
    Picture messages or MMS require data and the gateway is controlled by your carrier.

Do a web search for "Lumia 520 <carrier name> mms settings" to find the best advice on what mms settings you need for your carrier.

Without more specifics, no one can say what the settings should be. You can find mms settings by using Settings > cellular + SIM > SIM settings > add mms apn
    Picture messages or MMS require data and the gateway is controlled by your carrier.

Do a web search for "Lumia 520 <carrier name> mms settings" to find the best advice on what mms settings you need for your carrier.

Without more specifics, no one can say what the settings should be. You can find mms settings by using Settings > cellular + SIM > SIM settings > add mms apn
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-03-2014 11:58 AM