I love my Lumia 1520 but I cant view my Samsung WIFI Smartcams because you have no apps for that. Also Ring (doorbot) have a WIFI Cam door answering device viewable and able to be answered from anywhere in the world and you have No app for that. Home security today is a real concern and easily remedied by connectivity by smart phones. If these apps were available I would have the same connectivity as I did with apple and android products. The one big difference between Nokia/Microsoft is connecting to other technology. Please help
    12-03-2014 11:48 AM
    I love my Lumia 1520 but I can’t view my Samsung WIFI Smartcams because you have no apps for that. Also Ring (doorbot) have a WIFI Cam door answering device viewable and able to be answered from anywhere in the world and you have No app for that. Home security today is a real concern and easily remedied by connectivity by smart phones. If these apps were available I would have the same connectivity as I did with apple and android products. The one big difference between Nokia/Microsoft is connecting to other technology. Please help
    Have you tried contacting Samsung and Doorbot to see if they can create software for their hardware?
    12-03-2014 11:53 AM
    I have contacted Samsung and Ring (doorbot). Is this something Nokia/Microsoft would address?
    I could be wrong, but I would think it would be a good selling feature to Nokia having more apps
    to work more compatibly with security systems. From much of what I hear on the street and online
    apps are the biggest downfall. I would love if you guys would be more proactive and address this.
    This Lumia 1520 is my favorite phone yet. What can you do to move more into the future and be current?
    12-03-2014 02:24 PM
    I have contacted Samsung and Ring (doorbot). Is this something Nokia/Microsoft would address?
    I could be wrong, but I would think it would be a good selling feature to Nokia having more apps
    to work more compatibly with security systems. From much of what I hear on the street and online
    apps are the biggest downfall. I would love if you guys would be more proactive and address this.
    This Lumia 1520 is my favorite phone yet. What can you do to move more into the future and be current?
    Microsoft has nothing to do with Samsung and Doorbot-products I'm afraid. Your biggest hope is that there are enough requests for apps that they (Samsung and Doorbot) will finally listen to you. I hope you get what you want!
    12-05-2014 10:38 AM