Hi,
    I really hope someone can help

windows 8. Nokia lumia
    i can read gmail messages either in explorer, gmail app and google chrome however I am unable to open a compose or reply window.
    From gmail app or chrome or explorer- if i try to compose or reply it only wants to send it from the outlook account I needed to set up which I obviously never use and any messages cant show that ive sent using outlook.

Surely this has to be something Im overlooking. It cant be that I cant use gmail?
    12-03-2014 11:51 AM
    Settings > email + accounts > add account > input the gmail you want to use.

This creates a shortcut in the Apps list. From Start Screen swipe left and expose the list of Apps. Search for the Gmail account you just set up. Hold on the name and pin to Start when the popup menu appears.

Use this shortcut to sync, read, reply, compose... Anything. Mine works without issue and I have 2 Gmail accounts on my phone.
    Settings > email + accounts > add account > input the gmail you want to use.

This creates a shortcut in the Apps list. From Start Screen swipe left and expose the list of Apps. Search for the Gmail account you just set up. Hold on the name and pin to Start when the popup menu appears.

Use this shortcut to sync, read, reply, compose... Anything. Mine works without issue and I have 2 Gmail accounts on my phone.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-03-2014 12:45 PM