Why aren't my calendar entries on my phone showing up in Google calendar?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Calendar entry on the phone doesn't show up in google calendar

Okay, brand new to windows phone, I have searched the web and the forums and can't find a clear answer to this: I use google's calendar. I enter an event in my Lumia but it doesn't sync or show up on the gcal. I can't find anything in settings that helps with this. When I set up the account, I checked all the boxes for sync, but it seems only to be one way, from gcal to me and not back again. Any tips? Ideas? Apps that replace stock calendar that do this?

Thanks in advance.

Paul

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: Calendar entry on the phone doesn't show up in google calendar

I just added a test event on my phone and as soon as I logged into Gmail, the event had appeared on my calendar.

On your phone, go to Settings > email + accounts. Tap on your Google account. There, you can see your synchronization settings. For me, it is currently set to synch contacts and calendar to "every two hours". See what yours is set to, and see if that fixes your problem.

Let us know if you have any further trouble.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Even when set on an interval... A manual sync (hold down on the account name and tap "sync" from the popup menu) moves the gmail events over to your phone immediately for you to verify.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos