Should I get an Xbox or a phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

what to choose?xbox vs phone. helppp!

i want an xbox one, but i just can't resist spending money on firecrackers and fireworks this christmas.for my birthday the lowest amount of money is $90 and highest is about$130 but with the money i would spent on all those firecrackers would be about $70
but a windows phone is much cheaper and it has o.s. like xbox exept you cant play cod ,gta,and etc so what should i get.i want opinions not hating

Crasstoe

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: what to choose?xbox vs phone. helppp!

I think you are missing a key piece of information here before we can accurately help. Do you want a games console or a phone?

A phone cant play the games whilst an xbox cant make mobile phone calls whilst out and about...

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: what to choose?xbox vs phone. helppp!

Tough one, Windows Phone V Xbox One V Firecrackers.

Go online and watch other people fireworks and forget that idea. In the next couple of weeks go on a charm offensive with every one you know (Parents, partner, anyone who may feel inclined to spoil you).

Go for the full combo, Xbox One and the phone is the way to go, they work so well together it would almost be wrong to get one without the other, if you can't afford the top end, look at what I call the fun range of newer Lumia's so the 535, 635 or better still the 735, and search around for the best bundle deals on the XB1.

Good luck and don't waste your pennies on the fireworks, so so fleeting when the XB1 and a WP are for life :wink:

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire