I have the Windows Lumia (521?) phone. I downloaded the call+SMS filter app to my phone but it isn't working. I tried to uninstall it so I can reinstall it but my phone wont let me uninstall the app in order to do so.
    12-05-2014 09:55 AM
    Look for SysApp Pusher: SysApp Pusher | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

This is a great tool for installing and updating Firmware Apps. Use SysApp Pusher to try and update call +SMS filter.
    It is presented as an App, but once installed it is found under Settings so it can't be deleted. Settings > call + SMS filter. Inside you will see the options including the advice that blocked numbers must be added from call history.

Phone > History > hold down on unwanted number and select "block calls" from the popup menu that appears.
    12-05-2014 10:48 AM
    Thank you for the reply. I tried to do that but it still doesnt give me that option. And when I try to open the app is says....
    Something went wrong
    Can't open the filter at the moment. Please try again later or restart your phone. I have done that multiple times as well as took out the batter and sim card but still no luck.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    12-05-2014 11:37 AM
    Look for SysApp Pusher: SysApp Pusher | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

This is a great tool for installing and updating Firmware Apps. Use SysApp Pusher to try and update call +SMS filter.
    12-05-2014 01:32 PM