Hi All,

I'm having terrible experience with Lumia 730, I bought a phone 2 days ago and I noticed that the filter on the ear piece is missing, when I approached Nokia Care they said it's a manufacturing defect and asked the vendor to replace the phone. Today I got a replacement and in this phone the rear camera doesn't work. Microsoft Camera/Nokia Camera doesn't work, they just open and then get closed without doing anything. I tried resetting the phone 3 times, still it didn't help. The front cam works fine in Nokia Selfie app, but when I click on switch camera it gets stuck there. Now I have to go to the Vendor and then to Nokia Care again. :(
    I was using Lumia 520 before, but I decided to switch to Lumia 730 as 520 was intermittently rebooting itself. Pretty bad experience.
    I'm pretty sad that the brand I trust the most is no more providing good quality phones.
    12-05-2014 12:59 PM
    They handed you another defective/refurbished phone, it appears. 730 is a cool phone and it certainly does not have such defects. Just have it replaced again and hopefully you'll get the perfect one then:-)
    12-05-2014 01:34 PM
    my 730 also got same problem,rear camera is not opening at all tried everything soft,hard resets and also tried os reinstallation but no use.
    Then i gave my phone to nokia care and they said it need two weeks to get repaired. After 10 bussiness days i checked the "repair status page" it says my device got repaired and shipped back but when i call the nokia care they said my device is still in the factory waiting to get repaired due to out of stock. Should i believe the nokia care people or website. when i asked nokia care about the info on website they started to say that website status is not useful and totally false status.....
    07-18-2015 04:26 AM