Currently using HTC 8XT, but would like to get a ne Nokia. When will Sprint carry the new windows phones?
    12-06-2014 07:02 PM
    Possibly they will have new choices in "the near future" according to a Sprint PR flack. Sprint expects it will offer 'new Windows Phone devices' in the near future | Windows Central

CDMA devices need to be purposely built for the network they are intended for so it's not like they can just buy up some stock from a warehouse. Keep your eyes on the WC News Feed for breaking updates.

Windows Central | News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows Phone
    Sprint would not carry Nokia phones, atleast not soon, yes they might start carrying some Microsoft Lumias, no one knows when either.
    RumoredNow and aximtreo like this.
    12-06-2014 07:06 PM
    Possibly they will have new choices in "the near future" according to a Sprint PR flack. Sprint expects it will offer 'new Windows Phone devices' in the near future | Windows Central

CDMA devices need to be purposely built for the network they are intended for so it's not like they can just buy up some stock from a warehouse. Keep your eyes on the WC News Feed for breaking updates.

Windows Central | News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows Phone
    12-06-2014 07:08 PM