Surround Sound; Where is it?

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
According to microsoft and nokia website (I can't post link because I have less than 10 posts; silly rule), I can find the surround sound setting somewhere in the video setting section. But when I tried to do so, all I found is framing grid, resolution, audio bass filter, directional stereo and use default setting.
Where is the option to switch surround sound on/off?

Thanks.

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Jon, I got that too but that is the setting for headphones. I am talking about recording in surround sound mode. Supposedly, there is a setting for it under video (where you can switch it on/off) but in video all I can find is framing grid, resolution, audio bass filter, directional stereo and use default setting.

Eusty, what about your phone, do you see the Switch Surround sound on/off in your setting under video?

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
You have to use the latest Lumia Camera app. I didn't had the option too at first (neither for Living images) when it still aas Nokia Camera but then when the apps got updated and Lumia Camera Classic came available, that app does have the options for me. Try downloading the Lumia Camera Classic app, that app is available only for the 930, 1520

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
As usual my search feature in my windows store cannot find the app (this is not the first time this stupid search has failed me). Can I please, please trouble you to find me the link? Please? the one that has the surround sound option.

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
What do you mean? You do have the option now, do you? Or do you mean why it isn't already available when you first use it? That I don't know, but is the fault of the Nokia Camera app. The Nokia Camera beta app did support those features but the Nokia Camera app didn't. The Nokia camera beta app is renamed to Lumia camera classic, and Nokia camera to Lumia camera. But Lumia camera isn't available for our device because of the Denim update, so there is no update from Nokia camera to Lumia camera (which also has the correct features). But the new Lumia Camera app update comes available for our device with the release of Denim, which has tons of new features and is greatly improved.

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I mean, the Surround Sound option is NOT there out of the box. It isn't already available when I first use it. I downloaded the app you linked me then only I see it. I am supposed to have it out of the box according to review on the Internet for Nokia Lumia 930.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon