How do I export Onenote to another phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how to export onenote to another phone

I've switched phones from a Nokia Lumina 822 to a new Lumina 928. I assumed since I was sincing my OneNotes to Skydrive they would automatically show up on the new phone once I told it to sync to Skydirve. No dice. Nothing comes down. With the old phone deactivated is there anyway to move my old notes to the new phone?
Thanks,
Joe

NafcMontana

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: how to export onenote to another phone

I've switched phones from a Nokia Lumina 822 to a new Lumina 928. I assumed since I was sincing my OneNotes to Skydrive they would automatically show up on the new phone once I told it to sync to Skydirve. No dice. Nothing comes down. With the old phone deactivated is there anyway to move my old notes to the new phone?
Thanks,
Joe

Where are your files now?

ajb1965

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: how to export onenote to another phone

OneNote keeps your notebooks on OneDrive so they should be there. Have you opened OneNote on a PC to see if the files are there? I have had occasions where my phone didn't properly sync due to a mistake I made, but OneNote put them in a new notebook on my phone called not synced or something like that. Once I got back on WiFi I moved them over to a new folder and saved them to the cloud.

When you say your old phone is deactivated, do you still have it? You could connect wifi only and sync any files that may still be on the old phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss