Why don't my instagram posts show on my Facebook app timeline?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Instagram posts (and Foursquare and other apps) don't show up on my Facebook news feed. This only applies to my newsfeed on the Facebook app. If I go on Facebook on Internet Explorer, I can see the posts. My friends can also see the posts. Does anyone else have the same problem, or does anyone know how to fix it?

Adrian Murphy

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. My account is linked already - hence why when I share an Instagram post with Facebook, it shows up on my newsfeed when on the web, or when others view it on the web, android, Windows 8.1 or ios. It just doesn't show on my Windows Phone Facebook app, or in my Windows Phone People app.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. My account is linked already - hence why when I share an Instagram post with Facebook, it shows up on my newsfeed when on the web, or when others view it on the web, android, Windows 8.1 or ios. It just doesn't show on my Windows Phone Facebook app, or in my Windows Phone People app.

I was wondering which of the two was the real issue :p thanks for clarifying.. Did you try with a different FB app? the beta one for example or a 3rd party app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea