Why does my email say that I am giving the incorrect password to enter my Nokia mail account?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Incorrect password into my nokia mail account

I go and check my emails and then comes up incorrect password. Then go into settings and for some reason the password has a lot more characters than the original. I've had the same password and account and worked perfectly with the last phone. Now... not enjoying it!!!!!!!!!!!

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Incorrect password into my nokia mail account

I go and check my emails and then comes up incorrect password. Then go into settings and for some reason the password has a lot more characters than the original. I've had the same password and account and worked perfectly with the last phone. Now... not enjoying it!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing more characters ("dots" to be exact) in the account settings is normal - this prevents snoopers (or those who may borrow your phone and then go to the phone settings without your knowledge) from getting an idea of the number of characters you have used in your real password. The added number of dots does not reflect an unwanted or unsolicited change in your password.

As for your real password, you can always recover or reset it in your account settings through a web browser in your computer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3