Why am I unable to see my auto-uploaded pictures in Skydrive in Onedrive app?

Dipen Chakraborty

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
I am unable to see my auto-uploaded pictures to skydrive in onedrive app

I took the pictures in my Lumia 710 with the auto-upload to Skydrive in "ON" condition. Some of these pictures are now showing up in the sub-menu of "Camera Roll from Skydrive" under main menu "PICTURES from Skydrive". However I cannot see the same in Onedrive app, which I have downloaded in my PC or even when I am accessing Onedrive from my Windows Live account.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping you missed a migration step.

OK. Go to OneDrive on a PC Browser. Create a new folder labeled "Skydrive."

On your Lumia 710 open the SkyDrive folder. Can you select all? (Bear with me, WP 7 is not my thing - I'm a more recent convert) After Select All then Share > OneDrive...

I'm not sure that menu tree is valid for you. It may be worth trying. I'd also get on WiFi for the upload. Maybe set it up and let it run overnight while plugged in to the charger. (Not sure how much material you have there.)

Another option is to copy them over to your PC if able (are they physically on the phone or still in the cloud?) and then move them to OneDrive.

Dipen Chakraborty

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi;
Thank you for your guidance. However I did not meet with success.
I followed your instruction of creating a new folder labeled "SkyDrive" in my OneDrive account through my PC browser.
I cannot select all photos from my Lumia 710. However after opening the SkyDrive folder under 'pictures' menu, there is no "Share" option.
I have only following three options - "Save to phone", "Use as wallpaper" and "add or view tags".
To answer your last question, the pictures are still in the cloud.
Honestly I want them to be deleted as they are very old and popping up in my Phone's SkyDrive folder.
Please suggest

NB: I should also tell you that my OneDrive account has 40MB space while there are 204 pictures in my SkyDrive Camera Roll folder in the cloud. Thanks!

Last edited:

Dipen Chakraborty

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi - No I am not able to delete as the pop up menu for "Camera Roll from SkyDrive" or "Upload from Mobile". The pop up menu is just showing "pin to start".

Is it because the pictures are uploaded in the "Cloud"...but unable to show it in OneDrive account?? Could this be possible?

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Other than "select all" and "delete" inside that folder, I'm really unsure what your next steps will be. As I said Windows Phone 7 is not my area...

I'd try an online chat with OneDrive support. There is something odd about the migration never completing from SkyDrive to OneDrive.

Dipen Chakraborty

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi;
Any update?
I think it is 'migration' issue and I am pretty sure you are in the right track. Is there any online helpline from Windows who can help resolve this issue?
Thanks for all the help and support.

regards,
Dipen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos