What is the best App for Instagram?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Best App for Instagram

Im kind of new wp user. I want to know which app u guys use more for instagram client. Im using 6tag but i think ads are neccesary but anoying.

There has to be a nice, minimalistic, free ads instagram client. Any suggestions?

JRF_1986

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: Best App for Instagram

I've opted for the official version even though its in Beta. One thing I do notice is that both 6tag and Instagram upload my pictures in a much lower resolution than iOS, Android and BB10. However, I've found that the official app is ok enough for my usage.

blue1k

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I've opted for the official version even though its in Beta. One thing I do notice is that both 6tag and Instagram upload my pictures in a much lower resolution than iOS, Android and BB10. However, I've found that the official app is ok enough for my usage.

It's actually double. They just appear blurry in the 6tag app. View them on a computer and see the resolution size and detail and you will see what I mean. The 6tag app is much greater resolution vs android app

NafcMontana

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: Best App for Instagram

For notifications I should go for Instagram BETA, the 6tag app doesn't show your notification immediately, for some reason it waits a time, Instagram BETA gives you instant notifications

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos