How do I stay logged into my Bingo App?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My mircrosoft bingo games

Well my bingo app on my laptop my tag is UPmostNut955 on my PC I am so tire of not being able to log in and I spends money on my games when the tokens run out power too and I have to log in as a guest a lot of time so I feel like I being rip off and it's not fair at all and by the way I love that game it's one of my favorite so I am asking for your team help please fix my game so I can always log in as myself not as a guest my email is *deleted* my name is Sharon *deleted* and my phone number is........*deleted* .......... Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: My mircrosoft bingo games

Hi Sharon,

This is an enthusiast message board and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Please be careful when offering your full name, phone number and email address. They would have been published to the world on the message board.

In the listing for Microsoft Bingo on the Windows Store, there is a link to support at the Xbox Support Forum. Please be wary that this link is also a public message board, so refrain from giving all of your information there. The link to that support forum is Microsoft Bingo - L - O - Xbox.com Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb