Can I link my Nokia Lumina 520 calendar to my outlook 2007 calendar and if so how?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I would like each calendar to contain the same appointments and reminders without having to enter it twice.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Don't know about Outlook 07 but to do it on Outlook 13, I use a program called Akruto. It syncs directly with Outlook via Wi Fi or internet. The same program offers built in an android and Apple method as well.

Don't know why MS has made it so difficult. I suspect it's has to do with MS wanting you to use the CLOUD. Outlook.com syncs directly with the phone but Office Outlook goes through some girations to do the job.

Hopefully someone else can offer more options.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Yes it can be done.
The 520 calander is part of your Microsoft account you use on your phone.
If the account you use for outlook 2007 is the same than it is actual the same calander as the 520 calander.
If the accounts are not the same you can open the 2007 calender and merge it with the 520 calander. (you have to use the 520 ms account username and password).

What you also can do is and the outlook account from the 2007 calender as additional account on your phone. Than you see both calanders in 1 time.

It looks complicated but it is easier as it looks. Just have a try

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster