Ways to buy from the windows phone store

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
There are a variety of ways to buy from the Windows Phone store. You can pay by PayPal, as you mentioned. You can also pay by credit card, or at least on at&t in the US, your purchases can be added to your monthly phone bill. Regardless of your purchase method, the mechanism is more or less the same. You enter your financial information into your Microsoft account ahead of time, and when you actually make store purchases, it's basically one tap to authorize charging your account, and your app downloads.

Spiros Mixailidis

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
There are a variety of ways to buy from the Windows Phone store. You can pay by PayPal, as you mentioned. You can also pay by credit card, or at least on at&t in the US, your purchases can be added to your monthly phone bill. Regardless of your purchase method, the mechanism is more or less the same. You enter your financial information into your Microsoft account ahead of time, and when you actually make store purchases, it's basically one tap to authorize charging your account, and your app downloads.
I'll use my PayPal to buy apps. Thanks!!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
There are different methods allowed (and banned) by Region.

Anyone having difficulty paying should purchase Microsoft Gift Cards online and enter those cards in Wallet.

​I too have my PayPal in my Wallet and can use it at the WP App Store. (United States)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven