how can i activate cortana (alpha) for india region. ?? and will i get quite hours. because i immediately require quite hours.
    12-12-2014 11:41 PM
    Cortana Aplha is only available with Denim update(unless you have the latest phones with Denim built in)
    For others :
    Region = US
    Language = English US
    speech = English US
    Match phone language for Regional Format
    You will need to restart each time you change any one of the options(it demands you anyway :P )
    So after 3 restarts you will be able to see cortana in your app list along with quiet hours and other features in your settings
    12-13-2014 12:41 AM
    how can i activate cortana (alpha) for india region. ?? and will i get quite hours. because i immediately require quite hours.
    The simple answer is if you have Cortana you can have Quiet Hours, and in both cases (luckily) Cortana is available as an Alpha for India, as long as you speak English. To do so, go to settings > language and select English (India). The phone may prompt you to restart your phone first, so do that. Then go to settings > region and make sure it is set to India. Then finally, go to settings > speech and make sure it is set to English UK. Cortana should now be in your settings list under 'applications'. Enjoy!
    12-13-2014 03:07 AM