JinksyWinksy

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Just change password

I change my password and I still cannot log in, I have not recieved an email about a permanent account closure. It just says I have the wrong password after many successful attempts of changing my password.

When I try to log in with my email it says an account with that email does not exist, despite it being used to reset my password.

When I try to log in with my username it just says my password is incorrect.

JinksyWinksy

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
So. I try a password reset, and I input a password and it says my password cannot be the same as my current one. I try to log in with the current one and it says it is incorrect, have I just been shadowbanned from Snapchat? I have not recieved an email at all.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Well apparently 6snap is no longer on the marketplace soooo... Either Rudy was sent a cease and desist or he himself took it down due to Snapchat changing their APIs (reasonable explanation for people having issues with 6snap). Or both.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

Just finished reading that thread. It's pretty disheartening this app situation on Windows Phone. I used to be a WP zealot, evangelizing it everywhere. I switched two years ago outta curiosity because I had never an iOS device, I fell in love with the iPhone lol. I'm back now however (outta curiosity lol) with a 635 and I like it. I was crestfallen however when I realized the app gap didn't go anywhere. There may or may not be a Nexus 6 with my name on it somewhere in the near future :) it's been a while since I've owned an Android device

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre