How do you developer unlock WP 8.1?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Unlocking a phone for preview software always carries some risks, but if you're absolutely sure. Download the the dev preview app form the store and follow the instructions within the app

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I have had 0 issues and have been running it since the beginning. Simply sign up as a dev online with ms (its easy and free). Then download the preview for developers app for your phone. Open it and Enable it. Then simply check for updates under settings like normal.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I have had 0 issues and have been running it since the beginning. Simply sign up as a dev online with ms (its easy and free). Then download the preview for developers app for your phone. Open it and Enable it. Then simply check for updates under settings like normal.

Just making sure he's careful :D

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Are you sure ?? Can you pls tell me details about it ?

We know next to nothing about W10 phone distribution, but there is an app called Phone Insider that'll further unlock your phone for previewing W10 (login feature is disabled at the moment) Once that updates, there should be an announcement here, and then you'll just follow the dev preview steps (minus the computer).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett