How i get back my apps which is installed in SD card and i reset the phone lumia 520?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I reset my phone using reset button in phone setting. I remove the SD card before reset the Phone. I installed all the app in my SD card and i think i found all my app as it is after inserting the SD Card. But now it is not showing all the app which i installed in SD card. now what should i do?

Pratik Bhatt145

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. i installed new one. But i installed a new app in SD and in future i need to be reset my phone so again not facing this problem what should i do? How i create a backup for SD card installed app..??

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
The only backup system is via Backup under Settings. It does a 'restore' when you log back into your phone. Not entirely sure if that helps your situation any though.

I'm assuming the app your using has data you don't want to lose? Have you checked with the developer to see if they'll initiate a backup system for the app? That's the only way around this.

princeegli

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I wonder when we will have an app like android has called " app backup and restore" .....that way.....you can manually restore what you want anytime you do a clean install/restore.....
I guess we cant just download a file manager and then find app on sd card and hit install,like you can on android??
I guess for now....another option is to backup on PC......and ofcourse as N_LaRUE said.....use built in backup system in settings

CGA111

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I wonder when we will have an app like android has called " app backup and restore" .....that way.....you can manually restore what you want anytime you do a clean install/restore.....
I guess we cant just download a file manager and then find app on sd card and hit install,like you can on android??
I guess for now....another option is to backup on PC......and ofcourse as N_LaRUE said.....use built in backup system in settings

And on top of that some Android backup apps also have the ability to backup app settings and game progess. MS really needs to work on this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss