Why can't I share on facebook

bigwow

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I love my windows phone but I can't share my news feed posts onto pages I run ..All I can do is share to my own time line? .on android it gives an option as to where or what pages I want to share to...but on windows it just says family friends or timeline.
Can someone please help
Many thanks

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Try downloading the Facebook app for windows phone. Its brilliant. They have done great work with it. You can tag within posts and new posts. Full facebook functionality .

Send using my Nokia Lumia 520 via the Windows central app

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Oh ya forgot to mention you have to add your facebook to accounts in the settings area. This will allow full integration between sharing photos and videos directly to facebook from your phone.

bigwow

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Thanks I'll try what you suggest by adding facebook to accounts .. I have downloaded the app and even pages manager but no sign of being able to take a post from my newsfeed and and share it with one of my pages I run .. I will be gutted if I have to give up my windows phone it is so much better than android ..Thanks again regards
Euan

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

flackberry

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Did you ever find a way to do this. I manage a facebook page for my website and I can't seem to figure out a way to do this. In the official facebook app from facebook and not the Microsoft one we have on windows phone its as easy as selecting share > write post and choosing the page you manage. On the FB windows phone app its not there.

I really hope someone has a solution to this otherwise I have to go back to Android which is a shame as I really like the Windows Phone OS. So fast and fluid and everything makes sense.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss