Looking to send a dropped phone into the UK repairs centre, so I've got a few questions for those who've had an out-of-warranty repair on their Lumia;

- When the phone was assessed, were you contacted about the costs and asked to proceed? How was this done?
    - Can you definitely decline a repair due to a high cost, and have the phone returned to you as it was when it was sent in? (don't want to get trapped into having to pay out)
    - How much did yours cost (I'm in the UK, so 's would be great, but any other currency I can convert into 's to get an idea)
    - How long did the entire process take?
    - As the phone is now out of warranty, I take it any defects that later become apparent due to a manufacturing issue will need to be paid for?

Thank you for any help!
    12-18-2014 09:51 AM

Similar Threads

1. Microsoft Store 12 Days of Deals: 12-month Xbox Music Pass for $49.90 Friday, $29.90 in-store
    By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2014, 08:42 AM
  2. Outlast is just $8 on Xbox One as part of today's Countdown to 2015 Daily Deals
    Last Post: 12-18-2014, 08:30 AM
  3. Microsoft allegedly taking over development of HERE Maps on Windows Phone from Nokia
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-18-2014, 07:27 AM
  4. Here's the current list of smartphones with the Lumia Denim update (so far) in Europe
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2014, 10:16 PM
  5. Reports claim Lumia Denim update rolling out in Egypt, Poland, and Brazil
    Last Post: 12-17-2014, 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD