What is happening with Lumia Denim?

duquedavid

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I have received an update yesterday and I thought it was Denim but now I'm not sure.
I got WP 8.1.1 with it but after the update I received a toast notification saying"Welcome to the Lumia Cyan" but when I look into extras+info it shows me Lumia Denim. And in About it shows the Cyan firmware (3058).
Can anyone help me with this?

Using Lumia 720 CV in Brazil

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello, which phone do you have? and in which country do you live? It's harder to tell whether or not you have Denim, because there was a bug in one of the updates. The bug caused a lot of users to believe that they had received Denim.. But with the denim update currently rolling out the only way to be sure is to follow WC news and check which countries/phones have already received the update

duquedavid

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello, which phone do you have? and in which country do you live? It's harder to tell whether or not you have Denim, because there was a bug in one of the updates. The bug caused a lot of users to believe that they had received Denim.. But with the denim update currently rolling out the only way to be sure is to follow WC news and check which countries/phones have already received the update

I said it's L720 CV in Brazil.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon