Hard Reset/Factory Reset

Reywilson Vizconde

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
If I hard reset my phone, will I buy again the applications and games that I already bought before the hard reset? Thanks, that is if I'm planning to reinstall them.

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Nope any app u bought is tied with your MS account so they will just show up as owned and will allow you to install them again without any further complications.
In fact the os will start download queing all ur installed apps after ur hard reset.

Bobby Phoenix

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
No you do not have to pay again. Any purchased apps can be downloaded again after a phone reset without having to pay again. You can even download the same paid apps on any device without paying again as long as you are signed in with the same account you bought them on.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
If I hard reset my phone, will I buy again the applications and games that I already bought before the hard reset? Thanks, that is if I'm planning to reinstall them.

No, you won't need to buy the apps you have already purchased as long as you use the same Microsoft Account* as your default phone account after the factory reset. In this spirit, you can also install the same apps without having to pay for them again when you decide to change your phone, as long as your newer phone is running a compatible OS version.

*- The one you used to purchase the apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett