Why do i see 3 curve parallel lines on my Nokia Lumia 930's screen?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I purchased this phone last Nov 11 from a Nokia store. I only noticed them after a week of using my Icon (not sure though if they have always been there or not). There are 3 curve lines parallel to each other that I see on my phone's screen. The lines stretch from that part between the home key and the search key to the left middle part of the screen. I do not call them scratches. They couldn't be. I cannot remember putting my phone in my pocket or inside somewhere it would scratch. And the lines do not seem to be on the glass' surface. They seem to be beneath it. I did'nt bother returning the phone back to the store - it still functions perfectly. And the lines, you will only see them if you turn the phone off or lock it and look closely. It's just strange. Might be a manufacturer defect. Look at your Icon, you may have the same. Anyone knows what these lines are?

Reywilson Vizconde

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
I purchased this phone last Nov 11 from a Nokia store. I only noticed them after a week of using my Icon (not sure though if they have always been there or not). There are 3 curve lines parallel to each other that I see on my phone's screen. The lines stretch from that part between the home key and the search key to the left middle part of the screen. I do not call them scratches. They couldn't be. I cannot remember putting my phone in my pocket or inside somewhere it would scratch. And the lines do not seem to be on the glass' surface. They seem to be beneath it. I did'nt bother returning the phone back to the store - it still functions perfectly. And the lines, you will only see them if you turn the phone off or lock it and look closely. It's just strange. Might be a manufacturer defect. Look at your Icon, you may have the same. Anyone knows what these lines are?

Did you check already?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster