I purchased this phone last Nov 11 from a Nokia store. I only noticed them after a week of using my Icon (not sure though if they have always been there or not). There are 3 curve lines parallel to each other that I see on my phone's screen. The lines stretch from that part between the home key and the search key to the left middle part of the screen. I do not call them scratches. They couldn't be. I cannot remember putting my phone in my pocket or inside somewhere it would scratch. And the lines do not seem to be on the glass' surface. They seem to be beneath it. I did'nt bother returning the phone back to the store - it still functions perfectly. And the lines, you will only see them if you turn the phone off or lock it and look closely. It's just strange. Might be a manufacturer defect. Look at your Icon, you may have the same. Anyone knows what these lines are?
    12-21-2014 04:15 AM
    Have you checked about dead or stuck pixels? Are they really lines or contonuous dots that form lines? What color?
    Have you checked about dead or stuck pixels? Are they really lines or contonuous dots that form lines? What color?
    12-21-2014 04:35 AM
    I purchased this phone last Nov 11 from a Nokia store. I only noticed them after a week of using my Icon (not sure though if they have always been there or not). There are 3 curve lines parallel to each other that I see on my phone's screen. The lines stretch from that part between the home key and the search key to the left middle part of the screen. I do not call them scratches. They couldn't be. I cannot remember putting my phone in my pocket or inside somewhere it would scratch. And the lines do not seem to be on the glass' surface. They seem to be beneath it. I did'nt bother returning the phone back to the store - it still functions perfectly. And the lines, you will only see them if you turn the phone off or lock it and look closely. It's just strange. Might be a manufacturer defect. Look at your Icon, you may have the same. Anyone knows what these lines are?
    Did you check already?
    12-21-2014 10:27 PM
    I don't know about dead or stuck pixels. Lol. They are really lines. Not dots that form lines. Not sure about the color. I'm color blind. But I'll say gray. Thanks.
    12-27-2014 07:25 PM
    it means your phone is on vibrate only, turn up the volume and they go away.
    09-15-2016 06:36 AM