Can I get the Denim update on DP?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Denim update on DP

Dear all,

is it possible to get the denim update on DP update 1 ? in my region denim is available for my phone but as i am not able to get the wifi connection dont know whether it is available or not? Thanks in advance

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: Denim update on DP

Low end phones have firmware but no major changes. If you disable DP update then you can re enable DP.
Nope. Lower end devices do not have firmware. Denim is enabled on those devices via Cyan + 8.1.1. Source: You can check the website for availability and note the firmware versions, or you can grab a low end device to experiment on with Nokia care suite(I have one handy and I had a Black Rom ready to flash as well)

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Nope. Lower end devices do not have firmware. Denim is enabled on those devices via Cyan + 8.1.1. Source: You can check the website for availability and note the firmware versions, or you can grab a low end device to experiment on with Nokia care suite(I have one handy and I had a Black Rom ready to flash as well)

Nope, Lower end devices do have firmware, just because they're lower end does not mean they can't benefit from it.
The Denim name change was a bug.

Source: WPC

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site

Nope, Lower end devices do have firmware, just because they're lower end does not mean they can't benefit from it.

My source? MS's website, my phone which has denim and Tom Warren. Even Daniel said he's going to try and see what's going on yesterday on reddit

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

I disagree here. Denim for lower end devices = cyan firmware + WP 8.1.1.
You can verify that from Microsoft's own software revision page for lower end devices

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site

Also, have a look here
Screenshot (48).jpgScreenshot (46).jpgScreenshot (44).jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3