Dear all,

is it possible to get the denim update on DP update 1 ? in my region denim is available for my phone but as i am not able to get the wifi connection dont know whether it is available or not? Thanks in advance
    12-21-2014 05:49 AM
    Dear all,

is it possible to get the denim update on DP update 1 ? in my region denim is available for my phone but as i am not able to get the wifi connection dont know whether it is available or not? Thanks in advance
    What phone are you on? Lower end devices do not have any firmware btw
    12-21-2014 06:03 AM
    Low end phones have firmware but no major changes. If you disable DP update then you can re enable DP.
    xandros9 likes this.
    12-21-2014 06:26 AM
    Low end phones have firmware but no major changes. If you disable DP update then you can re enable DP.
    Nope. Lower end devices do not have firmware. Denim is enabled on those devices via Cyan + 8.1.1. Source: You can check the website for availability and note the firmware versions, or you can grab a low end device to experiment on with Nokia care suite(I have one handy and I had a Black Rom ready to flash as well)
    12-21-2014 07:41 AM
    Nope. Lower end devices do not have firmware. Denim is enabled on those devices via Cyan + 8.1.1. Source: You can check the website for availability and note the firmware versions, or you can grab a low end device to experiment on with Nokia care suite(I have one handy and I had a Black Rom ready to flash as well)
    Nope, Lower end devices do have firmware, just because they're lower end does not mean they can't benefit from it.
    The Denim name change was a bug.

Source: WPC
    RumoredNow likes this.
    12-21-2014 11:42 AM
    Nope, Lower end devices do have firmware, just because they're lower end does not mean they can't benefit from it.

My source? MS's website, my phone which has denim and Tom Warren. Even Daniel said he's going to try and see what's going on yesterday on reddit
    pankaj981 likes this.
    12-21-2014 11:58 AM

I disagree here. Denim for lower end devices = cyan firmware + WP 8.1.1.
    You can verify that from Microsoft's own software revision page for lower end devices
    12-21-2014 12:12 PM
    I've 720, still up to date??
    MS page shows that the revision number of denim is the same as cyan
    12-21-2014 12:24 PM

Also, have a look here
    screenshot-48-.jpgscreenshot-46-.jpgscreenshot-44-.jpg
    12-21-2014 12:49 PM