i have two windows phone but one microsoft a/c .is it possible for two phones if i upload a phone number ,photo to outlook can another phone see this
    12-22-2014 02:32 AM
    Yes. One account can be shared by up to five devices. Whether those devices are phones or not doesn't matter. Desktop, laptop, phone... every device registered to the same account counts towards those five.

Everything managed under the same account (contacts, files uploaded to OneDrive, your app purchases), will be available/synchronized across all of those devices.
    Yes, if you use the same Microsoft account on both devices, your contacts will sync. Use my Microsoft account to sync contacts to the cloud | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
    RumoredNow and a5cent like this.
    12-22-2014 02:36 AM
    Yes. One account can be shared by up to five devices. Whether those devices are phones or not doesn't matter. Desktop, laptop, phone... every device registered to the same account counts towards those five.

Everything managed under the same account (contacts, files uploaded to OneDrive, your app purchases), will be available/synchronized across all of those devices.
    12-22-2014 02:38 AM
    Is below the question?
    Do you want to use 1 ms account on two phones? Yes this is possible. I even use 4 phones with the 1 ms account.
    And if you do that than indeed if you add a phone number in contacts in phone 1 it will show up in phone 2.
    12-22-2014 02:39 AM