Hi, I have forgotten my password for my microsoft account which i use for my Nokia phone. As as result I cannot download any new apps. I have tried to get a new password on the microsoft account website and it says it will send a code to another of my email accounts. But I have tried this loads of times and i am not receiving a code. I have checked the Spam and junk folders but nothing there. Please help,
    Thanks
    12-22-2014 03:33 AM
    You should contact Microsoft as we can't help you here. We are a user community.

https://gethelp.live.com/Pages/MSO.a...4&Locale=en-us

Keep in mind the only way to receive a code to an email is if you have set up that email in your MS account previously. If this hasn't been set then you will not receive a code. In which case you may find it difficult gaining access to your account.

Good luck.
    gpobernardo likes this.
    12-22-2014 04:17 AM
    Hi, I have forgotten my password for my microsoft account which i use for my Nokia phone. As as result I cannot download any new apps. I have tried to get a new password on the microsoft account website and it says it will send a code to another of my email accounts. But I have tried this loads of times and i am not receiving a code. I have checked the Spam and junk folders but nothing there. Please help,
    Thanks
    How long have you waited for the code to arrive? It may take anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour (or more but in rare cases).
    12-22-2014 04:18 AM