Why is my Lumia 630 not letting me type text messages continuously?

manojkumar540

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Today i facing a problem with my lumia 630. i cannot texting. just type one word and then

today i facing a problem with my lumia 630. i cannot text continuously on few apps and i am getting stuck after every word untill i come back and go for another word when i type one word and then "space". and its totally stuck. i cannot continue to type a message.again i need to come back and then type another word and once i give space again i cannot proceed forward untill i come back.

what is the problem? any solution+ thank you.

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Today i facing a problem with my lumia 630. i cannot texting. just type one word and then

I had a problem some what like that but that was due to a lot of cache files and low storage space around a year ago.
So just go to storage sense clear ur temp files.
And u can soft reset by holding down volume decrease key and power key together for abt 10 secs until u get a vibration. No data will be lost.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Today i facing a problem with my lumia 630. i cannot texting. just type one word and then

A few days ago there was also a post with this issue. Maybe you can try to find it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo