Lumia Camera on Lumia 830 not working

Sandra Bullock

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello! I need help here with one little thing:) I bought recently a Lumia 830 that came with Lumia denim and Nokia Camera (not Lumia Camera Classic) out of the box. Now I saw that the Lumia Camera was available to download from the store, I downloaded it, but it doesn't seem to work. It says that I should upgrade to Lumia Denim, which I already have, and I see no upgrades to download on my phone.

Oh what to do??

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
A few of the posts on other topics suggest there might be an update to enable the camera soon, hopefully in a week or two.

Seems like yes, the Lumia 830 came out of the box with Denim, but not the full version.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Well you have the half working/updated Lumia Camera. The camera does not work as expected and you'll get that annoying message every time you turn on the camera. But you can start the Lumia Camera after you see the message and hit back button

Last edited:

Frap0

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
The same thing for me. Lumia 830, European version (000-33 in extras+info > Mobile Operator).
It tells me I have Denim but Lumia Camera tells me I havven't :)
I guess we just have to wait for some adittional formware.

irfan1300

Jan 26, 2017
Visit site
I have lumia 830, my Lumia camera says " something went wrong ".
Now I can't use my back cam.
I have Tried 1) Soft Reset
2) Hard Reset
3) Software Recovery Tool But Nothing Happened anything. CAMERA SAYS " SOMETHING WENT WRONG"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3