wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Is there an official Facebook app coming to windows phone, one that's really made by Facebook? The Microsoft version has a lot missing...

I think that is the version that Facebook endorses. I mentioned it in another thread but ill tell you here as well. Go to play.google.com and search for the "official" Facebook app. Read the reviews recent reviews. It appears that Android users don't like the built by facebook one so I suspect we are better off having Microsoft build ours.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I think that is the version that Facebook endorses. I mentioned it in another thread but ill tell you here as well. Go to play.google.com and search for the "official" Facebook app. Read the reviews recent reviews. It appears that Android users don't like the built by facebook one so I suspect we are better off having Microsoft build ours.

I don't really like the Android version, but it's sure better than WP's!

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site

I like the Android version better than WP, if not because of the missing features. Even the ability to change profile picture sseems impossible, even changing the timeline photo.

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Well didn't notice that until you pointed it out.
Oh okay. I was jjustwwonderingas it hhappensto me a lot.

I did nnoteedit my post to illustrate how much it happens.

Editing now: I've noticed it is accompanied by a lack of spacing also right after the double word. Maybe it has to do with the keyboard dictionary for my device. No problem to nuke it!

As for facebook, these companies are seriously lazy. Spend a few bucks(it isn't much to most of them...they waste more on company parties and failed experiments on existing platforms. They should secure more users first and then add new features. Windows phone is millions of users strong and they just ignore us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99