Wont Snapchat even WORK for Windows Phone users?

Wp_Shashwat

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I have Snapchat installed, but my snaps are not delivering, and I can't even download received snaps. Is it just me, or a Snapchat problem??

Adeel 360

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
They're taking snapchat off the store now. And the official snapchat is clamping down on third party snapchat apps..

Same thing happened to me. Try changing your password it worked for me.

Wp_Shashwat

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
They're taking snapchat off the store now. And the official snapchat is clamping down on third party snapchat apps..

Same thing happened to me. Try changing your password it worked for me.

I tried to logout, to sign in with a different account, saw your post, decided to login back to my account, but it just fails to connect!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Check the email address you registered on SnapChat with. They probably have sent you an email notifying you of account lockout.

SnapChat is no longer allowing 3rd Party Apps to access their service. If you have "SnapChat" installed on a Windows Phone it must be 3rd Party as SnapChat has never made an official App for this OS. Nor does it seem likely that will any time soon.

Check out this thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8-1/330026-lets-get-snapchat-situation-trending.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon